Hi and welcome to Jennifer's arts & crafts blog!!

Translate

Sunday 2 September 2012

Earrings galore!!!

Sorry for not updating in a while.  I have been busy....making earrings!!

Crackle glass beads & seed beads were the main materials

Blue/copper crackle glass beads the focal point of this pair.

Millefiori beads are stunning when put together with rhinestone spacers & plastic pearl beads.

Simple yet pretty design!

                 *                               *                                *                                    *                              *


It's been a while since I have made cards, so when I came across this cardmaking kit whilst out shopping yesterday, I just had to buy it!!     With it being a fraction of the original rrp, I was delighted and it was brand new!

So, it's always worth your while looking at charity shops...you never know what treasures you might find!!


With Christmas and the festive preparations fast approaching (slightly more than 16 weeks), it is time to make cards..... how many of you actually make your own cards?!

Here's some I made earlier:


I love cute designs especially Forever Friends!

The caption says 'Happy Christmas' in Chinese.

I used a Rudolph chipboard embellishment as the main piece.

Rudolph reappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment